+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: [Giveaway] Win A MOBiLE CLOTH Pack to Keep Your iDevice Shiny!

is a discussion within the

Reviews

forums, a part of the

iOS and OS X Reviews

section;
MOBiLE CLOTH is a micro-fiber cloth that's just right for cleaning your iDevice screens! MOBiLE CLOTH is a mobile-sized micro-fiber cloth that you can pack into any carrying bag, or
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [Giveaway] Win a MOBiLE CLOTH Pack to Keep Your iDevice Shiny!

MOBiLE CLOTH is a micro-fiber cloth that's just right for cleaning your iDevice screens!

MOBiLE CLOTH is a mobile-sized micro-fiber cloth that you can pack into any carrying bag, or use with any electronic. It's a four-inch by four-inch cloth that will easily lift the fingerprints off of your screen using the micro-fiber nubs which are hundreds of tiny, "suction cups". You don't need any cleaning solution because the micro-fiber cloth will remove any remnants of residue from your screen all by its lonesome in just one or two swipes. From my experience, the MOBiLE CLOTH works great for removing fingerprints. Since the iPhone 4 has an oleophobic coating that reduces the fingerprints on the screen when you touch it, and the iPod touch does not, the iPod touch can get fingerprints extremely easily. The MOBiLE CLOTH is a solution for you iPod touch users who have endless fingerprints all over your sleek, shiny screens. The iPhone 4, as well, still gets fingerprint residue after use. The oleophobic coating does a good job decreasing the amount of fingerprints and reducing it, but it's certainly not a fool-poof way of keeping the fingerprints away. MOBiLE CLOTH comes to the rescue to clean up those nasty fingerprints.

I've been using an MOBiLE CLOTH now for a couple of months. From my experience, the MOBiLE CLOTH does a great job removing the particles from the screen and unlike the packaged cloths that you get inside of iPhone cases, the MOBiLE CLOTH only takes one to two swipes to clean the iPhone. Those packages ones can take up to a minute to completely clean the screen, which I think is a waste of time. The aftermath of the MOBiLE CLOTH is real and exemplary. The MOBiLE CLOTH, unlike some other cleaning cloths, can be washed. It will also last longer than those basic cloths that you get inside of iPhone cases and from other paraphernalia.

The one pictured above is the nano version. It's mini, and good for the iPhone and iPod series. If you have an iPad on the other hand, you might want to try the larger one. The larger one is about as large as an iPad (folded in the image):

MOBiLE CLOTH works so well that the company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. If you're not happy with how it works, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

The Giveaway!

MOBiLE CLOTH was nice enough to offer us a giveaway of TEN Nano six-packs. The MOBiLE CLOTH Nano is the one in the first image on the wooden table that is about 4 inches both wide and long. Wanna win?

To win the MOBiLE CLOTH:

Follow: @MOBiLECLOTH
    Follow: @BouchardAnthony
    Follow: @ModMyi

Retweet this article with the following text, "I entered to win a MC Nano 6-pack on Modmyi!" In the tweet, mention @BouchardAnthony so that I can see who has entered. In the tweet, also mention @MOBiLECLOTH.

Alternatively, if you don't use twitter, you can leave a comment below. Since you're going to leave a comment, there's a catch. In the comment you need to write a 6 sentence paragraph as to why you want to win the MC Nano six-pack. The better the paragraph, the better your chances of winning will be!

Good luck to all of you! Winners will be announced Saturday of this weekend.

Sources: John Hartigan, MOBiLE CLOTH
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 11-21-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks

Will it be sent internationally?

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Commandor View Post
    Will it be sent internationally?
    Yes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@bouchardAnthony i think i have retweeted it.. did you get mine from jkapusty?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A cleaning cloth to clean my device? My oh my how that sounds nice... Although the requirements are somewhat absurd, when the hoes see my shiny phone they finna yell "WORD!" now this is paragraph number five, in the words of bill o'reilly, "**** it we'll do it live"... now this is seven, i feel we could see eight, nine or ten, this extra credit better cop me a win. I'm not tryin to hawk this cloth to my gurls on twitter, because that would reduce my chance of seein' titters. so I'll leave you with this nugget: OWS is for dirty libs, the right is right and on this cloth, I got dibs. -DAY

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would like to win this because my phone is constantly getting finger prints on it. I have an armor guard screen protector on it and the finger prints are just as bad as just the stock screen. My screen is constantly blurry making it hard to read and see what I am doing. My phone just looks plain bad when I pull it out to use it when this high priced item should look it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Anthony, Thanks for the product review and giveaway! Its quite difficult to clean the iphone screen with contemporary products available right now. I myself was resigned to using a sunglass mini towel and that was inexorably inefficient. I am delighted to hear of a product that will actually do the job in half the time the other products will. The fact that it is washable is obviously a huge plus for the customer who undoubtedly will have an accident with it. I will be using this for my iphone 4s so the nano will be great. I am surprised that the company didnt come out with more colors. Oh well...theres a thought for them. Ok...hope thats enough.... Take care. Omar

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I. Want. To. Win. This. So. My. ****. Doesn't. Look. Like. A. greasy. Piece. Of. ****. Yadig?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I deserve to be rewarded the MOBiLE CLOTH Nano six-pack. I am a proud owner of an iPhone 4 and have had difficulties keeping it clean. All kinds of cloths and wipes have come and gone, yet my dear iPhone is still spotted and drab. With the MOBiLE CLOTH the phone would become shiny and almost new! Please allow this humble servant an opportunity to beautify this poor phone so that it will once again be a shining example of mobile supremacy. My iPhone 4 would certainly appreciate it.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

For those that don't win, WalMart sells a microfiber pack in their car detailing section. You get something like 10 large cloths for $10. Have one in every room, some in the car, and some in the backpack. Everywhere I go I am covered!

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one of these! I call it a t-shirt though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iWant

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

I get these from the $1 store...generic, but still. its a buck
    60% of the time, it works every time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Darkness once ravaged the earth. Brother killing brother, man eating horse, chaos, death, insanity, new jersey-- all words describing this forsaken trash hole.
    But then a long-haired, likely dark-skinned man in sandals from nazareth once blogged of a discovery he had encountered upon-- "The i". The most unfathomable and ineffable of iproducts. Leading with a quiet strength, it gradually transformed the world into utopia.

Nowadays, you may know of "The i" as the mobile cloth, or MOBiLE CLOTH as the british like to spell it. While now often unnoticed, it maintains balance and order in this world. Only the most powerful and versed of sages know of the origin of this sacred relic. Some say it's origins are from outer space, others suggest somewhere in the vast orient--perhaps china, maybe a factory or sweatshop. Nobody can know for sure. But rest assured, the safety of our world depends on it.
    Last edited by JacquesChirac; 11-21-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: make it look nicer

Thanks

lol whut, I use one of my car detailing microfiber cloths and some sunglasses cleaner to clean my screen and the rest of my phone. Probably works better than anything else on the market just about.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think modmyi, for the first time in history, actually got me excited after seeing a piece of white cloth on my computer screen. Congratulations.I was most disappointed when I didn't get any kind of cleaning cloth in my 4S box, which I purchased only a few days ago. I've been using my shirt, can you believe it? No man in such a technological age should be using his shirt to clean his beloved iPhone; it's almost an iSin if you ask me. I know you're shaking your heads right now in disbelief, and that's definitely why I deserve this four inch by four inch piece of magical greatness. Don't get me wrong, I treat every single one of my iDevices like it's my baby and I'm really keen on making sure that it's always well protected and clean, however my shirt doesn't do the best of jobs. One of these cloths would definitely make my day, my week, and my year and I would definitely make sure to pass on the name of MOBiLE CLOTH to everyone that gets jealous when I pull it out.Me if I win one >

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So you can use these to clean fingerprints off screens to which fingerprints can't stick? Hmmm. I want one if it can also remove invisible-ink stains.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You guys are awsome with your giveaways. sign me up for one please..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey thanks for the Giveaway
    When I bought my first iPod Touch (3rd gen.), I was really surprised and disappointed that there wasn't a cloth in the box. So I had to clean it with my shirt and it ended up with MANY scratches . I now have an iTouch4 and, again, I use my shirt to keep the screen clean. However, I don't want it to end up like my 1st iPod! I use my iPod ALL the time, because I listen to music, play games or use Safari wherever I find Wi-Fi. So the screen is full of fingerprints all the time and I can't stand that! I would be REALLY happy to own a cloth like that and, since it's 6-pack, I might give some of them to my friends who also have iPods!
    Thanks for the international shipping !
    -kos
    Last edited by kos_maverik; 11-23-2011 at 02:42 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow this MC would definatley come in handy. Right now I use the cloth that came with the screen protector for my iPhone 4. It's so small and it seems that it does it worse than make it any cleaner. I use my iPhone for every aspect of my daily needs so having a clean crisp screen is important. I think the MC is a very important must have for any mobile user. I will definatley be looking into this product. Thanks guys!-Chad