Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] PEACHii iBooKas - Bamboo for your iPhone

Green Apple
    Thanks

That would look sweet on the iPhone 4 I get on thursday have to hope I win it now xD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it matches my furniture. send me one, please.

This has got to be one of the best looking cases out right now. For me its either this case or just not use one since the iphone is such a nice looking phone anyway.

I love this case!!! Slick and clean! Would love one!!!

this looks amazing. it would be awesome to have seeing how my 3 yr old daughter loves to play games on my phone and she sometimes drops it. it would be a great conversation piece too. love reading the forum. ya'll always have the best reviews and info for everything.

I would love a bamboo case. These things look sweet. Not to mention I've been debating getting a wooden case for a while because I have a ghetto fabulous rubber one that doesn't really fit.

Thanks

The bamboo cases definitely seem like they would spark a lot of unique conversations with friends, family, and strangers alike. I do wonder how durable they would be though and how much protection they provide. None the less, I'd be interested in walking around with one (I won't be testing my protection questions, rest assured).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

actually, this is one of the most successful iPhone 4/4S case Series ever! I mean, using bamboo for the material means that this case WILL actually protect your iphone like never before, try picking a bamboo stick and try to break it as many pieces you can, and you'll see how hard this material is. As student for Chemistry I would highly get one of these, because when you study some materials, it means you know how strong will be, or maybe when could break up. And come on, after seeing all of that cases made of plastic, or even metal, all of them are one-color boringness, few people realize how to make case very stylish and great looking this days. the wood finish of this case make your iphone looks like an antique and bring some extra coolness on the iphone itself. Give 10 of 10 at this case!

Well these cases are looking awsome and they're giving the iPhone 4/S a hole new touch.

I want one!

I want one!

That dark wooden one is a work of art.

Thanks

Never had any bamboo stuff :PWould be cool to test it out! Looks nice.

yay PEACHii!!!! I really like how they use Bamboo for their cases. its really nice to see that people are making recyclable cases that are not only durable but awesome looking! I like Pandas

Green Apple
    Thanks

This looks like a nice case! I dont think i would spend 50 bucks on a case thats more for looks then protection but ya never know i didnt think i was gonna buy a 4s either right away and then had one 3 days after launch

These cases are of amazing quality. They're well crafted and they provide great protection on top of that. They're quite beautiful to have around the house!

This case is AWESOME. Ever since my 3GS I have always used an otter box defender series. The only problem with that is that the case is so bulky and takes away from the unbeatable design of the iPhone 4 and 4s. This case is something that I need, and if I could win one for free it would only be that much better. Thanks ModMyi Team.

Bamboo grows very quickly so if it fits your phone perfectly when you get it, it will probably be to big the following day....

Purty case! love the idea of using sustainable materials. would look great on my new 4s!

Looks cool and more importantly, it is a different taste compared to other generic cases. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    That dark wooden one is a work of art.

Yuuuuuup!

Now this is cool! This case will look great on my iPhone 4 & will match the flooring @ my barbershop. PERFECT!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast