Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] iBooKam by Peachii - Professional 37mm Lenses for your iPhone

this looks totally sweet and i definitely would use this.

Thanks
    This is a must have for me. Great bokeh on some of the shots!

Its a pain to lug around a DSLR, but with this type of lens I wouldn't need it as much.

This makes me want an iPhone 4S *THAT* much more..... V.V

Awesome gear, and a neat contest. I hope my pic of the spider didn't gross anyone out!

Looks great! I love the case design alone!

Thumbs up Sweet
    This is sweet! Would love to have one.

Id love to win this! I'm an avid iPhone 4S photo freak, since i live in Colorado Springs and i have a beautiful scenery for a backyard with Pikes Peak. This would make my pictures so beautiful, and if i win i would be happy to post a video on my youtube review channel = Jmona0352 I posted my entry on the Facebook fanpage and Twitter My username here is Jmona. Good luck to everyone!!!!

i love it! and i love modmyi!gimme a beat!yahh boyy. i love modmyithey be so fly. whenever i jack up my ii come to the best. gotta have that apple iPhoneit passes the test. android sucks, yah, lay it to rest.

Wow!!Love this!!Could totally put this to use.Travel with a Vaudeville Cirque. MANY photos missed without a good wide angle.Hope I win!!Love.Adam.

Not only is the case beautiful, but the lens attachment would be a great lead into bragging about my phone!

I visit this site like I have the worst case of OCD ever! I must visit this site close to 20 times a day.. No joke. I may not be "active" in the forums these days due to being a young father and work, but I can say that this is the first and usually the last place that I go to for apple news. I read every article and I must say that this is the COOLEST most appealing giveaway that I've seen! I would love to be the lucky winner. If I am the lucky guy I promise to post a gallery of different pictures taken with this awesome product. I'll wish myself luck :-\ Sent from my iPhone

Edit: twitter: thefr3sh3st (this giveaway motivated me to jump on the twitter band wagon. Guess who I followed first?)
    Last edited by meatholes; 10-27-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Awesome. My girlfriend would love this...and I'm pretty sure I'm going to after trying it out, too.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey! that's not fair! I won't be having my iphone 4S until april next year (till my friend comes back from USA) that means I can't participate in this giveaway

Wow, Good thing I haven't gotten the 4s yet, this seems really cool just posted the pic on fb(: good luck everyone(:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I would love to try one of these out.

This looks pretty awesome, wouldn't mind winning this giveaway! I normally only use film cameras, I have a Nikon FM2 35mm, but my iphone is great in a quick situation!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Not sure if my comment went through. Would be psyched to try this thing out.

This would be sweet as I have my 4s coming in a couple of weeks. The bamboo colors are great looking, will get one if I don't win. Would love to win though. Free stuff rocks.

Thanks

Great idea. I don't have a need for a proper camera so this would be perfect.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast