Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] The iPod Nano Watch Showdown

This is a very difficult decision. I really like the Paradox and the LunaTik for their protection and elegance, but the TikTok is very sporty. WHY? WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE? I WANT THEM ALL!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All these designs are pretty sweet. Some look a bit better than others, but come to think of it, you can wear them with anything. Good to see that iPod nano watches are continuing to trend.

I don't mind people thinking I'm a geek with my watches! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one around that keeps a sundial watch on all the time, I mean.. yeh I can't tell te time inside school... orrr at night.. or even when it's cloudy outside but its worth it! an iPod nano on my wrist would just take it a step further

I think this is a pretty neat concept, but I would be sacred to death it would get water damage if it rains. Good thing I live in hell paso, tx for the moment.

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's nice to see a nice mix of fashion/function. Outcome could have been a bad mutant genetic experiment gone bad. Very nice though.

The LunaTik looks amazing

I'm a huge fan of the lunatik. Would love to get it, but honestly I'd be ecstatic with any of the three!

these truly look amazing. the simplicity and sleek design of all 3 of them makes me want to buy this. that is.. if i don't win this giveaway :P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Guys, Kunal from AllGeekEverything...if you checkout our Kickstarter page you will see that the Titanium Edition Paradox Kit comes with a leather strap and we will be releasing future straps for easy customization. Check out the updates page and you will see our mesh stainless steel prototype strap.

My favorite is the Paradox, by far! It offers the most protection. I also like the look of the Tiktok, but I'm not a fan of the nano being so exposed. I'm also not a fan of the Lunatik. It kinda looks cheaply made with that line in the middle.

My only worry would be with any of these is I would be so scared of water damage to the nano. I work in a restaurant and wash my hands every few minutes. I also have my iPhone wired into my motorcycle helmet so I can listen to music on the road. I could easily run a wire down my sleeve to a nano watch, but once again I would be scared if it rained...

Loving the TikTok design, simple and slick

That's weird my comment didn't show up. Sorry if it dups. They look cool my only concern would be it getting wet, but it's a good thing I live in el paso, tx, no worries here.

All three of these are SWEET, but it's just crazy! First an a iPod w/ a Phone! Now an iPod / that turns into a wristwatch!! That's Awesome!

I think they're all very stylish and it's an amazing concept. I'm old enough to remember when calculator watches were both cool and then nerdy to have, so having something like this would make all the other kids (haha) jealous!

These are THE coolest NanoWatch wrist-bands. I want it!!!!! (please).

Thanks,

eeehhh

I like the lunatik, it is a really nice case, and I like that it is not the bulkiest, but it still protects your iPod. I have been looking into getting one of these for my iPod..

SWAGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! apple should definitely make more digital clock options available ..

These ARE the coolest... Now is the time for NanoWatches. I want my Nano Watch nano-now (please).

Thanks
    eeehhh

I really like the lunatik, I like that it is not the bulkiest, but it still offers protection.. I am planning on getting one of these for my iPod...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Man Id feel like Dic Tracy if I got one of these! It's a cool idea but not as practical unless the nano will go micro size to fill a new niche in the time piece market!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast