Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iComfie: There's A Nap For That

Default iComfie: There's A Nap For That

For those who are enthusiastic sports fans and/or music lovers, showing your pride for your favorite team or band is a given. Whether hats, wristbands, jackets, or whatever your memorabilia - having a collection shows how passionate you truly are. But for those of us who are avid iDevice and jailbreak users, the selection is limited. A few wristbands and t-shirts comprise the entirety of iDevice and jailbreak accessories and memorabilia. A recently founded company aims to merge comfort with your iDevice and jailbreak passion. iComfie creates pillows and plushies to satisfy your crave for comfort and your dedication to the iDevice and jailbreak community.

Based out of Canada, iComfie makes and sells iDevice and jailbreak pillows and plushies. The pillows and plushies come in various designs and are completely handmade.

Pillows are made out of a combination of fleece and fabric while the plushies are made of fabric. The pillows are standard pillows with embroidered images while the plushies resemble a 3D icon and are shaped as such.

Their current offering includes 16 pillows and 5 plushies. Some of the pillow and plushie designs include the following:

Pillows:
    • Cydia
    • Twitter
    • Facebook

Plushies:

• YouTube
    • Cydia
    • WinterBoard

But what truly makes iComfie unique is that you can create custom designs and send them in to be made. All that is required is that you send them the design you want. From there, they'll do the rest.

The pillows cost $15 (+ shipping/handling) and the plushies cost $10 (+shipping/handling). Custom pillows vary in price starting from $20 and range depending on the picture chosen. Shipping takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks and depends on which design or pillow you decide.

iComfie started about 6 months ago and has had great success, already selling nearly 1000 different pillows.

iComfie's pillows are high quality and worth every penny. They are handmade, and the work put into each pillow truly makes them an intricate piece of art. And with the custom pillow option, you can express your own idea.

Check out a few pillow designs made for some people you may have heard of in the iDevice jailbreak community. Courtesy of the following individuals:

iH8sn0w

jima6636

slate004

Nick and Stephanie Battaglia (@iBattaglia) (@XruntX), the founders of iComfie, have been extremely gracious and were willing to undergo an MMi exclusive interview. In the following 15 minute video, learn more about iComfie and get an inside look on how the designs and pillows are created.

If you didn't catch this in the video, iComfie will be releasing more games plushies soon. Be on the lookout! And I apologize for the mistake, the correct URL is www.icomfie.com.

For more information about iComfie, visit their website and browse their selection or order a custom design. iComfie is also on the following social networks:

Twitter
    Facebook

Nick and Stephanie Battaglia can also be followed on Twitter.

Source(s): iComfie, iComfie - Facebook, iComfie - Twitter, Nick Battaglia, Stephanie Battaglia, iH8sn0w, jima6636, slate004
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 05-27-2011 at 11:33 AM.

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job guys!!! iComfies are great!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

Very cool, I love these. I just placed an order.

These pillow/plushies are AMAZING!! I was one of the first (If not THE first) to buy one, and they are soooo great.. I HAD to buy 2 more. Each one is better than the previous, GO BUY SOME!!!

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Im going to make one about Trapster

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Im going to make one about Trapster
    Nice, sounds like a good idea!

I like how you add videos to your stories, Josh, keep it up.

these seen really gimicky but either way i'd love to have one