Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Lucky Labs Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Skins

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default [GIVEAWAY] Lucky Labs Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Skins

We've covered Lucky Labs before with their MacBook and iPad decals. Recently Steve from Lucky sent me out one of their new products to test - real carbon fiber skins for the iPhone 4.

Lucky Labs have been doing decals for a while now on iDevices, and the cuts are precise. These iPhone 4 Tru Skins are not carbon fiber finishes or designs - they're actual carbon fiber, with a clear epoxy resin over them for a deeper shine.

Application is easy, remove the backing and apply the skin. The adhesive used comes off with a little effort and leaves a clean iPhone back. The strong material also fully protects the back of your iPhone (there is not a front skin in this style - for the same reason they don't cut out the logo, material constraints) from scratching and dirt. It's a relatively thick skin, although I was able to still fit any cases over the iPhone easily. Not that you'd want to cover that shine up.

The Tru Skin comes in 2 colors: traditional black carbon fiber, and a silver fiberglass color. My photo here shows the silver a little white - it does look much more silver in real life (see their photos on the Lucky Labs page).

The skins retail for $24.99 (although they're currently on sale for $19.99 at Lucky Labs). Of course, if you don't want to pick one up, Lucky Labs is giving away a couple to two lucky ModMyi members - one black and one silver. Simply leave a comment of why you should have one more than the next guy, and we'll ship a couple out this weekend!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I think that this would be perfect for my phone because I like very discreet cases or film on my iphone. I also, like it to look stylish as well, and I am always looking for the next best thing. When I buy a case/film my friends always go out and buy the same thing as well. I would be the perfect person to receive thing product.

I really need this to protect my iPhone in April, because I have a 4 year old daughter who does not drop it for the world = D

translate via google sorry...

This would nicely cover the unsightly 2 inch gash I managed to put into the back of my phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i deserve one more than the next guy because my iphone 4 is better then the next guys

The nice sleek look would make my phone look even nicer plus would let me get rid of the bigger black case I use now.

Thanks

Because they're ****** sexy!

Thanks

this will be a great addition to my decal collection....

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

This Lucky Labs carbon fiber skin would work perfectly for for protecting my phone when I hurl it at the wall out of pure anger and frustration for having to listen to another Lady Gaga song at someone else's mercy.

I think this would be perfect for my phone because im a broke 17 year old and the back of my phone is scratched up

Thanks

I have always had problems with cases. I want my phone to keep it's elegance but still have some protection from being scratched. This looks like it would fit perfectly. I totally want one!

I should get one of these 'cuz the mounts for the back of my iPhone broke, and the inside of the phone is completely exposed!

彼らはセクシーされるので
    Last edited by deankaradimas; 05-26-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Oh I definitely would love this. I'm expecting my brand new iPhone 4 to be delivered tomorrow. Perfect timing.

KelvinalF
    I think I should get it because I'm the only one in my college with a white iPhone and this would be a talking point to others about ModMyi

Thanks

I think I should have it because Lucky Labs makes AWESOME products and I love them. This skin is perfect because it is stylish and would look SWEET on an iPhone. I would LOVE to have this COOL skin! I don't really like to have bulky cases, so I have been looking for a nice skin to use. I am the PERFECT person to get the skin!!

Thanks

Because the next guy doesn't own an iPhone :P

I've always loved and supported ModMyi so why shouldn't i get one

Thanks

I think I should have it because Lucky Labs makes AWESOME products and I love them. This skin is perfect because it is stylish and would look SWEET on an iPhone. I would LOVE to have this COOL skin! I don't really like to have bulky cases, so I have been looking for a nice skin to use. I am the PERFECT person to get the skin!!
    -mdc31997

I've never used a case for any of my iPhones but this might make me change my mind

I'm a Father of 2 boys, and I spend all my Extra money on them.. Would like to keep my iphone Fresh Looking as long as I can!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast