Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Lucky Labs Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Skins

I demand one because I am the Emperor of mother f'ing Rome.

I'm such a hardcore fan, I read modmyi religiously everyday on pc, ipad and on my phone. I love ModMyi. WOOT GO MODMYI!

Real carbon fiber is very good in many ways. The Lycky Labs are popular for their Teksure skins, which are not real carbon fiber.
    //James
    Last edited by nicecmileface; 05-28-2011 at 12:48 AM.

These skins look tight. I love the look of carbon fiber. I wish I had on of these on my iphone 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

I deserve more than the next guy because it's going to match my car!

I deserve one because I do. And I have ninja monkeys who will eat your eyes if you don't give me one. .
    Don't hate me 'coz I'm different!

Excellent currently using Vapor 4 Case but definitely would like to try this out!

Green Apple
    Thanks

didn't think my parents would be into customizing their iphones but they been buggin me for a case or something for their iphones haha

What's Jailbreak? quicksilver47's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to have one of these carbone fibre skins. I am awaiting delivery of my new iPhone 4 this would be the perfect addition to make it look unique. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all.

would like to have one looks good.....

I would say I deserve this more then the next guy due to the fact that I've never won a giveaway before and I just got my phone back after it got drop from my nephew and I'm in the need of a new case but I also love carbon fiber and this would be great for me! So pick me please haha thank you.

i think i should get one because i hate really thick cases and i really love carbon fiber

I need one!!! more than anyone!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    To change the monotony of black & white. Idiot!

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

1st ... I hate cases and I refuse to make the iPhone4 ugly by casing it up, but this .... this is AWESOME and would improve the looks
    2nd ... It would help me, by not having to buy a 4th back piece, and save me some money !!!

oh my, this is sweeter than my name

I think this protects the iphone really wel and does not makes it look ugly. It is innovatif and has a sleek design it is just awesome and it would cover the scrath on my back

Thanks in advance

Mathieu

Why I deserve it more than the next guy?
    Simply because I love stylish tech things, that's one of the top reasons I bought my iPhone, and now I can't leave it for more than a minute.
    I've been looking for cases to fit my phone, mostly to protect it from scratches, and haven't even thought of the fact that I can buy a skin instead, since the cases are often to big.

And I know how much I would love this skin, not only because it looks awesome, but also because it would make my phone look even better than it already does.

my poor iPhone is naked without it

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnr9412's Avatar
    Thanks

I just think carbon fiber is sexy...Nuff said.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast