Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pass The Time: Paracute and Rat On A Scooter XL Giveaway

Default Pass The Time: Paracute and Rat On A Scooter XL Giveaway

My focus here on ModMyi, is to provide analysis and commentary on Apps that will enhance business productivity and your personal life. Although game reviews are not my focus, developers often provided me with promo codes. Unfortunately my time to write reviews is limited and keeps me from reviewing games.

I prefer to concentrate on Apps that I have or can integrate into my company, use during a business trip or help simplify my personal life.

But, occasionally I will interview game developers to provide background about the App development process and the App Store.

With that said, here are two games that will help "pass the time" until my next review.

Paracute ($0.99):
    Guide Teddy in a parachute jump adventure as you explore the mysterious caves of Fuzzy Land.

Paracute ($0.99)

Rat On A Scooter XL ($0.99):
    Kick start the scooter and head down to the suburbs to burn rubber and perform stunts.

Rat On A Scooter XL ($0.99)

Promo Code Giveaway
    There is one promo code available for each App.

For a chance at winning, leave a comment about what App(s) you use to "pass the time," before 11:59 PM PST Thursday, March 11th. The winner will be chosen at random. All winners will be notified via email and private message.

Upcoming Reviews, Interviews and Giveaways

WebToolbox 70+ Tools for Safari ($0.99)

SlingPlayer Mobile ($29.99)

TeamViewer (free, $99.99) vs. LogMeIn Ignition ($29.99)

About the Author: Max-Devin lives in New York with his wife and two children. He is the Owner and Chief Executive of Yakar Holdings, a real estate investment holding company based in Long Island, New York. On occasion, he writes commentary and reviews about mobile devices and applications and how they can be used to help balance both professional and family life.

More...
    Last edited by Max-Devin Silver; 03-10-2010 at 01:12 PM.