Hi! I'm running iOS 6.1.3 with an iPod Touch 4th generation, I jailbroke it a while using the redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and iOS 6.0 ISPW method I saw somewhere else. It was working fine for a long time, iPod has been getting slow and notifications sometimes don't happen but nothing too bad. I opened up my cydia app for the first time in a month or two, and it notified me that there were a couple mandatory upgrades I needed to install. I updated everything, and then it told me that there more mandatory updates. I did those ones too. I went around on Cydia after that, lots of icons on Cydia were changed to resemble an iOS 7 kind of theme. But my iPod got a lot slower, and regular apps would crash after freezing for a minute or two. My iPod would freeze and then crash, and start itself back up.

TL;DR Updated Cydia, it now looks like an iOS 7 themed Cydia although I'm running iOS 6.1.3. iPod Touch is incredibly slow, freezes and crashes often. Unusable

What should I do? Should I un-jailbreak, or downgrade Cydia to what it used to be? Are there any other options?

(Sorry if I posted to the wrong place, I searched the inter-webs but it doesn't seem like anyone is having the same problem that I do. Didn't know where to post)