+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No service

is a discussion within the

redsn0w

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I have a 3GS that i used redsn0w to unlock but but it,s without service of the sim card! The version is 6.0.1(10A523) model MC132B the new firmware is 05.16.07.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default No service
    I have a 3GS that i used redsn0w to unlock but but it,s without service of the sim card! The version is 6.0.1(10A523)
    model MC132B the new firmware is 05.16.07.
    Help please

Thanks

I don't think redsn0w unlocks... It can jailbreak...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Assuming you mean (jailbreak) when you say unlock you could download ios 6.0 for your device and the open rednow click extras then click select ipsw. Browse your files for the ios 6.0 you downloaded then select it once selected go back.

click jailbreak follow the instruction untill you get to the point where it gives the option to select cydia ect.

Again assuming you are jailbroken deselect cydia and select PRESERVE BASEBAND.

Click next and let it do its thing once finished and your iphone is booted open cydia and go to sources click edit then add and type repo.iparelhos.com click add source then search for ultrasnow fixer ios 6 and install.

Then search for ultrasn0w 5.1.1 find package and install. You must install ultrasnow fixer first or it will now work.

Give this a try this is an unlock to all networks and should rid you or the no service problem.

Hope this helps :-)

P.s. It will require a reboot of the device to take effect missed that bit lol :-D