+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need some "Braniacs" for this one!!!

is a discussion within the

redsn0w

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
(Device) iPod Touch 4G (Firmware) 6.0 (Jailbreak Tool) redsn02 0.9.15b2 Went to reboot ipod...Runs through Identifying, Exploits with Limerain, Uploads first stage, runs through second stage. When it says "Waiting
    I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 2,358 Posts

Default I need some "Braniacs" for this one!!!
    (Device) iPod Touch 4G
    (Firmware) 6.0
    (Jailbreak Tool) redsn02 0.9.15b2

Went to reboot ipod...Runs through Identifying, Exploits with Limerain, Uploads first stage, runs through second stage.
    When it says "Waiting to reboot" the screen goes back to apple logo and hangs up on "Waiting to Reboot. Ive done the fix recovery and all that stuff on Tiny Umbrella. iTunes only recognizes it when I hold and press Home and Power button. Wont even let me restore. Another thing I noticed, when I have it unplugged from computer and let it sit on apple logo, the screen flashes white one time and a black screen appears with tiny words saying....."www.greenpois0n.com"
    I blew it up right?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,203 Times in 6,978 Posts

Sounds like something went awry. Try putting it in DFU mode and restoring it, you will have to go to 6.0.1 though. Then start fresh trying to jailbreak it there. Not sure how stable the tethered jailbreak is for an iPod touch on 6.X firmware though.