Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redsnow DFU ipsw restore!

Default Redsnow DFU ipsw restore!
    Hi

My friend forget his code from his iphone so i wanted to restore it for him. So i did it and went back from 4.1 to 4.0 on his iphone 3g with base band 06.15 de ipad basend. But the problem came when i wanted to jaimbreak his phone but his home bitton was dead. So i used the function in the extra of redsnow. I created a ipsw restored it en i got a error. I pressed on (normally i shouldnt do that but i did) and after that i opened redsnow and wanted to jailbreak. But it couldnt so restored again and then redsnow said that the iphone was in wtf mide.. The screen was still black. After a while itunes didnt recognize the iphone and the iphone wont turn on even with the wall charger. Wat should i do?! Help me please..!

Is it possible it's stuck in DFW mode? Try holding down both power and home buttons (If it's possible you could buy a new one from amazon: Amazon.com: Original iPhone 3G Home Button + Flex Cable Repair Part: MP3 Players & Accessories) for about 10-15 seconds, then hold power again to turn it back on.