+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Recover Photos (Files) From Iphone 3G Stuck In Recovery Mode?!

is a discussion within the

redsn0w

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
hey guys, i own a iphone 3g jailbroken 4.2.1, randomly i found my iphone was stuck in recovery mode. I have tried to exit out of recovery mode, i already
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to Recover Photos (Files) From Iphone 3G Stuck In Recovery Mode?!
    hey guys,

i own a iphone 3g jailbroken 4.2.1, randomly i found my iphone was stuck in recovery mode. I have tried to exit out of recovery mode, i already tried tinyumbrella. I found my iphone's backup file on my computer, but it was backed up in 2011. I want to recover my photos, dont really care about the music. I tried iphone backup extractor, but it only allows you to transfer 2 files at a time. i have close to 700 pics. are there any free programs like iphone backup extractor, i really dont want to pay the 25 dollars. can anyone give me a link to a cracked version. Also if i restore my iphone using redsnow will it erase my photos. please let me know guys. i really need my iphone up and running asap.

thanks

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnpeck2009 View Post
    hey guys,

i own a iphone 3g jailbroken 4.2.1, randomly i found my iphone was stuck in recovery mode. I have tried to exit out of recovery mode, i already tried tinyumbrella. I found my iphone's backup file on my computer, but it was backed up in 2011. I want to recover my photos, dont really care about the music. I tried iphone backup extractor, but it only allows you to transfer 2 files at a time. i have close to 700 pics. are there any free programs like iphone backup extractor, i really dont want to pay the 25 dollars. can anyone give me a link to a cracked version. Also if i restore my iphone using redsnow will it erase my photos. please let me know guys. i really need my iphone up and running asap.

thanks
    Try using RecBoot to kick it out of recovery mode..

PS: We dont discuss or support warez (cracked apps) on MMi, so please be careful
    Last edited by EVO; 07-12-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks

We don't talk about cracked apps here..please read forum rules..as far as the pics, were they in the camera roll still?

Wow EVO ur fast...that's where I was going...

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    We don't talk about cracked apps here..please read forum rules..as far as the pics, were they in the camera roll still?

Wow EVO ur fast...that's where I was going...
    That's what they tell me when they try to race me on the freeway
    Last edited by EVO; 07-13-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks

LoL...