Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: upgrade possible?? to 5.1.1 with baseband 04.10.01 (5.0.1)with gevey sim unlock??

Hi,
    hasn't worked for me.. I created the custom ispw with pwnage and put it into dfu to do the restore with itunes but already in itunes I got an error ( 10...) don't know what more I can try :/

Maybe the build 9B206 I've got is the problem?
    Last edited by birxi86; 06-09-2012 at 02:59 AM.

It's because it's not signed. You have to have a signed IPSW.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

I don't have these shsh blobs from my previous 5.0.1 ..so I can't jailbreak it anymore, right?

Well, if you update to 5.1.1 and use Absinthe you can. But as far as 5.0.1, no.

Quote Originally Posted by birxi86 View Post
    Hi,
    hasn't worked for me.. I created the custom ispw with pwnage and put it into dfu to do the restore with itunes but already in itunes I got an error ( 10...) don't know what more I can try :/

Maybe the build 9B206 I've got is the problem?
    Try with sn0wbreeze to creat custom and build 9B208 after creat ispw rename to iPhone3,1_5.1.1_9B208_Restore use iREB i use iREB

Default same problem here
    HI I have that same issue... I want to upgrade to 5.1.1 but stay with my baseband 4.10.01 due to gevey sim... I don't know how to do nothing ahahahhaa so please help!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I already did the custom ipsw (NO_BB...) when I hit option + restore on itunes it starts but then a message pops-up saying "This device is'nt eligeble for the requested build."

I'm stuck what do I do...

I tried again with another ipsw and another computer and it says the same

What iPhone do you have? That error means your device does not support that firmware.

help me with this one. I've iphone Japan locked. i installed it to 5.1.1 with bb 4.12.01. So which way to get bb4.10.01 to use gevey or R-sim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12