+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Issue with redsn0w, help?

is a discussion within the

redsn0w

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I have the newest untethered edition of redsn0w 0.9.10.b4 on my ipod touch which is also updated to its latest update. My issue though is involving my car stereo system,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question A Issue with redsn0w, help?
    I have the newest untethered edition of redsn0w 0.9.10.b4 on my ipod touch which is also updated to its latest update. My issue though is involving my car stereo system, I have a kenwood stereo in my car that i used to hook up my ipod to and listen to music off my ipod, using the usb. With redsn0w on it now if i plug my iipod in with no music playing my ipod crashes and if i use the built in selector which lets me navagate my ipod to pick songs to listen to, it crashes as soon as i pick a song.

Is there anyway i can fix this? Or am i just going to have to delete redsn0w?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Dude..has nothing to do with redsnow...what iOS u have?..what was it on when it was working?..

Can't delete redsnow...it's not on ur pod....it's a jailbreak tool on Mac or pc...

U can undo it's affects by doing a restore in iTunes....
    Last edited by xboxbml; 02-10-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    You should definitely try to restore your phone and then dont restore from a backup.. This will fix a lot of problems!
    I never wanted to listen to ppl that told me to not use a backup.. But I promise u, it does fix a lot of things!

Thanks

Yeah...I've never restored from a backup...I have everything backed up outside of iTunes...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Well, if you have a backup outside of iTunes and then put this backup back onto your phone it's the same thing as if you would do it in iTunes.. Try it without any backups at all! Just try it!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,176 Times in 5,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marv1993 View Post
    You should definitely try to restore your phone and then dont restore from a backup.. This will fix a lot of problems!
    I never wanted to listen to ppl that told me to not use a backup.. But I promise u, it does fix a lot of things!
    Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    Yeah...I've never restored from a backup...
    Yup, restore and set up as new.