+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: External links on redsn0w?

is a discussion within the

redsn0w

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hi! I am very new with jailbreaking, but I was able to successfully get redsn0w onto my iPod 2nd generation 8gb. It works like a dream, I absolutely love the
    Thanks
    Default External links on redsn0w?
    Hi!
    I am very new with jailbreaking, but I was able to successfully get redsn0w onto my iPod 2nd generation 8gb. It works like a dream, I absolutely love the multitasking feature! However, I've got a (in my opinion) huge problem. For some reason I cannot load external links! (for example: I cannot open a youtube video from my facebook app; I cannot open a website from my e-mail, I can't even switch from one app directly to another with the multitask, I have to go to home first!) Is there anything that I can do about this? Please help!
    Thanks,
    ~Eirreann

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I want to believe it is a jailbreak gone wrong. If possible, try a restore and rejailbreak. I had an iPod touch 2G before and jb it with multitasking and everything worked fine, so perhaps you should redo it.

Thanks
    Hm... well I will do that first thing tomorrow morning! Thank you for the advice! I'll let you know if it worked!

It didn't help, but it was a good idea!

Any other ideas? Please, I am quite desperate! (not enough to remove the jailbreak, but almost....)
    Last edited by Eirreann; 03-18-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    I still really need help please!!!!!!!