+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3g 4.2.1 06.15bb Stuck In Recovery Mode After Jailbreak

is a discussion within the

redsn0w

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hi Ive searched the internet high and mighty for a solution and everything ive come across so far is either too badly worded to work out or not helped at
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 3g 4.2.1 06.15bb Stuck In Recovery Mode After Jailbreak
    Hi Ive searched the internet high and mighty for a solution and everything ive come across so far is either too badly worded to work out or not helped at all.
    My current problem is that i have an iphone 3g 4.2.1 on 06.15bb jailbroken and unlocked.It was working fine but very laggy.So i wanted to rejailbreak it in the hope that it would correct the slowness.I accidentally hit restore on itunes and it went 75% of the way in completing to restore then error 1015 came up on itunes. I have tried to rejailbreak using redsn0w but after the pinapple screen loads away on my iphone and it reboots back to the recovery mode screen. I have tried using iReb but to no avail.Any help would be appreciated and i can provide more details if necessary.
    Thank for your time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

You are going to have to find a custom firmware that has the iPad baseband included and use ireb to put the phone into dfu so that you can shift+restore to the custom firmware. I cannot give links on where to find custom firmware but you can Let me google that for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iPittsburgh For This Useful Post:

nakeyjakey (02-19-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you for your feed back. I have acquired a custom firmware through my google searchs,would you be able to provide me with a quick once over of what to do once I have it? As when I try to restore using itunes I keep getting a variety of errors. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

Use iReb to put the phone into dfu mode so that itunes will allow shift+restore to custom firmware.