Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iPhone 4. Error 1600 - 3194is a discussion within the
redsn0wforums, a part of the
Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgradingsection;
Trying to restore and get stuck on searching apple upgrade server....
02-15-2011, 09:29 AM #1iPhone 4. Error 1600 - 3194
Trying to restore and get stuck on searching apple upgrade server.
02-15-2011, 05:28 PM #2
Be more detailed.The Apple Input
02-17-2011, 09:40 PM #3
new iphone 4 4.1 bricked...
I am from India and i got this phone from singapore through a friend in january. it is a factory unlocked model. It was working fine till this saturday. I decided to charge the phone battery that evening, since it was showing 16%. I connected it to my laptop and itunes 10.1.4 opened normally displaying my phone. Then the phone went into recovery mode, showing the connect to itunes logo. things i did
1) Hard reset ( holding the home+power button thing). dindnot work.
2) tried to kick it out from recovery by recboot, TU. didnot work.
3) tried to restore to 4.2 using downloaded ipsw file. I kept getting errors like 2009, 1604,1611,28.
4) In the middle of all this I also got the WSOD.
tried restoring on a different pc but to no avail Apple customer help told me if its a hardware problem, then i have to take it back to singapore. Phone is under warranty.
I just want to know for sure if its a hardware problem or software problem? its bricked i think.
I have tried to restore it several times but everytime am getting error 28.
To add to the above
1) I keep getting wsOD AFTER EVERY FAILED RESTORE.
2) And i did try to jailbreak using limera1n when it kept showing WSOD, this was after i had already tried to restore it to 4.2.1.
Any comments/help would be greaty appreciated.