Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS stuck in Apple logo and wont boot

im having a similar issue i have a 3gs 16gb and im stuck at the apple logo with the spining wheel i can restore the device fine but it never boots up to the actual homescreen i also want to point out that the screen as well as the lcd are damaged i can see perfectly what is going on but not much is going on lol.... i need some help please
    ps. i want to know if it is cost efficient before i put the money on the lcd and parts
    could it be water damage??? im not the original owner i got it like this

well after several months having this phone and 2 techs looking at it i decided to open it up to change the lcd (wich as of now i still dont have the new one ) well i opened it and blew air inside of it made sure that all cables were connected and restarted the phone and boot it up just fine unfortunately with the new baseband but thats an other story so i guess my fix was open it up very carefully and clean it inside and reassemble correctly and thats it any questions please let me know if im of any help.
    Last edited by alewho; 02-23-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mukundan View Post
    Thats great. Thanks Mod... i will give a try when I have time and confirm back. MMi ROCKS!!!
    Be-aware that most people that upgrade their iPhone to baseband 06.15 and unlock using Ultrasn0w are no longer able to use their GPS. You will be able to make/receive calls, send/receive SMS/MMS and use WiFi, but no GPS.

The Dev-Team is aware of this problem but does not yet have a solution.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

Hi Expert,

I am having a problem, my 3gs new boot 32g stuck on logo after jailbreak with sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 ios 4.3. i did jailbreak before using 2.3b2 ios 4.3 is successful with preservative baseband mode, current baseband 5.12. Then i try jailbreak again using expert mode, at the beginning the process is fine when reboot it stuck on apple logo. i try to downgrade using ios 4.2.1 with redsn0w but after jailbreak when reboot still stuck on apple logo. i trying again with both restore mode and DFU mode but at the end still fail. I don't know what to do next, currently i am seeking some help from expert to safe my phone again. I really appreciate if any expert can help me.

BR
    gry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12