Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
redsn0wforums, a part of the
Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgradingsection;
Disclaimer: I'm no JB expert! If this was figured out by others, sorry I also can't say for sure if this will fix in all situations. Device: iPad 16GB Wifi...
12-23-2010, 07:12 PM #1Stuck on Apple Logo? Try this easy redsn0w fix...
Disclaimer: I'm no JB expert! If this was figured out by others, sorry I also can't say for sure if this will fix in all situations.
Device: iPad 16GB Wifi
JB: tethered redsn0w 0.9.6b6
Problem: Installed an app via Cydia and when I rebooted () I got stuck on Apple Logo with no way to turn off to initiate a tethered boot w redsn0w.
Annoyance: So many threads out there on many forums say you gotta restore w iTunes and start over. This was not ideal as I have just set everything up and haven't backed up alot of stuff yet.
1. Run redsn0w and choose "just boot tethered".
2. Get to screen where you should have device turned off.
3. Hold down power/sleep and home button. This will turn it off momentarily.
4. While holding them down, click next in redsn0w.
5. Let go of both and immediately hold down down again as soon as the logo is visible.
6. Follow remaining redsn0w instructions.
YAY! PINEAPPLE! Rebooting properly!
Hope this helps someone!
The Following User Says Thank You to ICEFIR3 For This Useful Post:
12-24-2010, 12:05 AM #2
Thank you, Thank you. This happened to me as well and I just got back in. I did not want to have to restore either..
02-01-2011, 04:07 AM #3
guys i got error code 1013 with iphone 4 what shall i do?
any help? ?:-(
Last edited by cemguz; 02-01-2011 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM #4
02-02-2011, 03:07 AM #5
yes i sorted out thnx