Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downloading apps is now impossible for me after 3.0 jailbreak

Default Downloading apps is now impossible for me after 3.0 jailbreak
    Whenever I go into the legit App Store (on my iPhone 3G), download an app, and let it install, it never actually finishes installing. The icon glows fully but the "Installing..." underneath it never goes away, and I cant click on it. It says it installed on the App Store, and it did, but something went wrong.

Also, the first thing I done in Cydia for my new 3.0 phone was try and download Winterboard again. It did, I rebooted the device, but it didn't show up. Also, the labels on the dock underneath the icons (Safari, Messages, Phone, Mail) all went away, and a simple uninstall of Winterboard fixed this.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how I can fix both these problems?

EDIT: I just tried downloading apps and syncing on my computer, and it worked, yet it does not show up, just like Winterboard. So, apparently, I can download yet they wont show up on my Springboard for some reason...wtf?
    Last edited by lnvisible; 06-21-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Go to settings-general-restrictions-enable-then disable again. Might work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Go to settings-general-restrictions-enable-then disable again. Might work for you.
    was only browsing to see solution, but i created an account now, just to say thanks. solution worked. been bugging me for days. =)