Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problems after redsnow usb not reconize

Default problems after redsnow usb not reconize
    Hi

Does anybody has an idea how to free my iphone??
    after during 5 minutes or so of jailbreaking with redsnow I decide to turn off the iphone 3g because is just appear the hard disk pictures and them do it again but now the 3g are stuck in restore mode and I make everything 10 sec,home bottom 3 second everything but the problem is I connect to any pc but the computer dont recognized the iphone even dont make the sound that is connect to a pc dont make nothing any sound...nothing!!!but it charge in the wall!!!! after that

I tried every thing in Windows put in recovery mode thousand times, reinstall itunes version change computer, change usb, restart computer, restart iphone,but is stuck in recovery mode.

nothing works dont recognized the phone or the usb !!!
    can somebody help me

16gb 3g with 3.0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imagen55-004.png   -imagen55-001.png   -imagen55-008.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

DFU mode and restore is the only answer, Tons of help on this and more if you check out the forums.
    Here's a link to DFU if you need it

cánt put in the DFU mode nothing happens when I try the red slice out for turn off!!I turn off them try again restore mode again if I can make the PC just recognize the iphone them I make a restore !!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

have iTunes open, turn phone off and then restart holding the home button. Should recognize then and restore.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

fernandoII (06-21-2009)

nothing happen but if i do that in to the wall charger turn on and it charge but in the pc?nothing happens nothinggggggg!!