Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Waiting for reboot... forever
06-20-2009, 11:52 AM #1Waiting for reboot... forever
Guys I am desperate... I have a 2G iphone which after hours of trying to unlock and jailbreak it i am on the verge of madness!
1) i installed itunes 8.2 and 3.0 firmware
2) my phone now when connected with itunes was blocked (i guess) and said that i dont have a compatible sim card
3) downloaded redsn0w and also 3.9 and 4.6 bootloaders
4) put the phone in DFU mode
5) and here is the problem.... "WAITING FOR REBOOT" ... and nothing happens
i have tried it for more than 15 times...
please can someone help? I would be grateful for evah!
btw i have a macbook OS X
06-21-2009, 03:07 AM #2
visit this post:
If you dont find any good information on that thread, try putting your phone in recovery mode by disconnect the iPhone from your computer, then while holding down the HOME button on your iPhone connect the USB cable to it.
iTunes should detect your iPhone on Recovery mode. Now you restore your iPhone using iTunes which will install a non-jailbroken version of 3.0.
Once your iPhone comes back up, try redsn0w again and then it should (if you read the thread i posted you'll see that i ran accross the same issueThere're never enough iPhone Mods
If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button
06-21-2009, 03:34 PM #3I try that
I try that several times and my pc dont recognized my iphone even make the sound but it charge in the wall!!