Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release Notes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Release Notes
    I'm going to post all information about this, i'm the developer, but just wondering is this so empty because there aren't many bugs or no one just cares, Tlert is full of angry threads so empty is better than that

Ha I used to be such a fan of Tlert. The developer just utterly started ignoring everyone.

Maybe I'll check out this App when I jailbreak again =]
    iPhone 4- I'll start theming again

I use QuickReply. My only complaint is that if I open a text message from the lock screen and then decide I don't want to reply there is no way to close app other than replying to the message. Other than that... I love it.

Some times the keyboard doesn't show up when i try to reply. Unsure why it happens. Its kinda just random.

That and what jmonte said are my only complaints.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmonte345 View Post
    I use QuickReply. My only complaint is that if I open a text message from the lock screen and then decide I don't want to reply there is no way to close app other than replying to the message. Other than that... I love it.
    Just hit the "DONE" button! It works for me...

I didn't even notice the 'Done' button. Oooppps. Thanks for the heads up.

i noticed that if a text message comes in that has a blank line as the first line of text then nothing is displayed. A friend of mine has a stupid phone that inserts blank lines at the start of every message so every one from him shows up blank when really its only the first line.

Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    Just hit the "DONE" button! It works for me...
    haha yeah i just noticed that today i was about to post that same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyC View Post
    Some times the keyboard doesn't show up when i try to reply. Unsure why it happens. Its kinda just random.

That and what jmonte said are my only complaints.
    any answer to this one??

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

agreed, anyone?

I just bouight this app, works great. Will there be an update that includes the ability to send a message from anywhere?

when i go settings and turn on user alert keyboard and respring it wont change i still have me normal keyboard

xshad0w: Thank you for fixing the keyboard issue. Is there any way you could put an option to turn off the "Load Earlier Messages" button? While it may be a useful feature, I find it to be an eye sore. The contact picture feature is definitely cool Thanks for the continued progress with this welcome iPhone enhancement

I've had this happen:

msg comes in, I read it, and dismiss it with a swipe to the left. it also kills the notification in the status bar. Great. But then another msg comes, I dismiss again with a swipe to the left, but then now on screen it shows the Apple push popup that says I've got two txts from the people I already dismissed??

After the 1.6.4 update, the app competely does not work, there is no longer a quick reply option only close and view

Quote Originally Posted by DimaSSS View Post
    After the 1.6.4 update, the app competely does not work, there is no longer a quick reply option only close and view
    I had this same problem. 1.6.5 just came out that fixed it for me. Good luck.