+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apple pwnd my dad

is a discussion within the

Pwnage

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
ok so i used iLibertyplus to jailbreak + unlock my iphone again, but it wont work for my dads iphone. what happened was before i unlocked + jailbreaked our stuff
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default apple pwnd my dad
    ok so i used iLibertyplus to jailbreak + unlock my iphone again, but it wont work for my dads iphone. what happened was before i unlocked + jailbreaked our stuff using iplus, and everything was fine for a while. then my dad downloaded too many apps and his phone messed up. he couldnt check his voicemail or hear anyone speak. so the next day while im downloading iLiberty he goes to the apple store and gets them to restore it. i unlock my iphone again, and when he comes home i try to do his again, only it gives me an error message saying "could not create folder" or something like that.

im thinking that apple realized that my dads phone was hacked or whatever and they locked him out of it or something.

any way to fix this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds far fetched as apple will not even work on a jailbroke or unlocked device but why dont you try downgrading it to 1.1.3 using itunes 7.5 then restore upgrade to 1.1.4 and then try re-jailbreaking and unlocking it.. then let me know what the resaults are...

It Is What It Is...

Developer
    Thanks

Apple did not do anything to cause this. Just restore to 1.1.4 and try again. If you get that error, close out iliberty+ and reopen it and try again.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.