Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3g - 3.1.3, I want to jailbreak and unlock.

Default iPhone 3g - 3.1.3, I want to jailbreak and unlock.
    I have a iPhone 3g I recently got out of storage for my younger brother. I am looking to jailbreak it and unlock it. The version is 3.1.3, and I want to update it as far as I can.

I am new to unlocking, I have jailbroke my iPhones a couple of times, what do I need to do, and what is the latest i can update to without losing the unlock capability?

Default iPhone 3G - I want to j/b and unlock
    For 3G the last iOS available is 4.2.1 and that's if you have the SHSH saved!! Use TU to check what SHSH is saved, then dowNload that iOS file and jail break it with pwangetool or snowbreeze find the version that j/b the version of iOS u have d/l. Again u must use pwangetool (Mac) and snowbreeze (pc) in order to preserve your unlock..... Good luck,

For 3G the last iOS available is 4.2.1 and that's if you have the SHSH saved!! Use TU to check what SHSH is saved, then dowNload that iOS file and jail break it with pwangetool or snowbreeze find the version that j/b the version of iOS u have d/l. Again u must use pwangetool (Mac) and snowbreeze (pc) in order to preserve your unlock..... Good luck,
    Last edited by Neil001; 10-28-2011 at 06:10 AM.

wht do you need shsh to go to 4.2.1? its being signed.

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    wht do you need shsh to go to 4.2.1? its being signed.
    I fail to include for any other iOS files he'll need the saved ShSh