Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Wont Restore! Help!

Default iPhone Wont Restore! Help!
    Hello everyone,

My iPhone won't restore. Its a 3gs that was running 4.3.3 then crashed and wouldn't start again after starting Cydia for the first time. I messed with Tiny Umbrella for the after that to get it running again and I regret it. Now I cannot update in itunes without getting an error 3194. If i put Tiny Umbrella in TSS mode then use itunes, it will update all the way and in the end give me a 1015 error.

In tiny umbrella, I have some shsh saved but it isn't even recognizing my device, saying invalid device model. I tried recoveryfix but it ends in a 6000ms error.

Anyone know how I can get outa this mess?

Update: I used both Tiny Umbrella and iReb to allow me to install some custom firmwares... but after they restored on itunes the phone just went back into RFU mode. Im stuck on RFU mode and I can't get out! The only progress here was that i apparently restored, but not really.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Do you have SHSHs for 4.3.3 saved.

Default Anyone with teamviewr that could help me with my iPhone 3Gs
    i dont have shsh saved , anyway i can restore ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

You need SHSHs to restore to anything besides 4.3.4. Error 3194 means a failure to utilize SHSHs since Apple is no longer signing firmwares below 4.3.4