+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G s stuck in iTunes loop

is a discussion within the

Pwnage

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
So heres my deal, my iPhone 3G s was inadvertantly updated to the new 4.3.4 firmware. I did the necessary downgrade jb with the proposed firmware bundle. I used pwnage
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3G s stuck in iTunes loop
    So heres my deal, my iPhone 3G s was inadvertantly updated to the new 4.3.4 firmware. I did the necessary downgrade jb with the proposed firmware bundle. I used pwnage to restore to original firmware bundle but it didnt work, so I tried tinyumbrella for shsh blobs and no dice, iTunes kept telling me the bundle was not compatible. So i unchecked the necessary cydia options and still didn't work. I tried redsn0w to hacktivate it and it didnt work. My last resort was to update the shsh blobs and i found that I had 3 beta 5.0 firmware blobs plus my phone is stuck in connect iTunes limbo.... nothing is working, did I brick my sh!t? I have jb'd and unlocked my iPhone and friends iPhones multiple imes after firmware updates but this is something I can't figure out, anyone else got some ideas? I would appreciate the help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Same problem. Stuck in the loop
    I'm having the same problem. I will really like to know if its possible to downgrade the firmware and or how to jb if possible. Pls someone post the links and how to possible downgrade. i cant seem to find the necessary link i need. I remember i had to go in and change some kind of code to route the connection and allow downgrade. Pls help

Thanks

You're not giving much information here.
    Download a program called f0recast. It will tell you what firmware you are using, what base-band you have and whether it can be jail-broken and unlocked.
    Also use this link to tell you what can and can't be jail-broken:
    [How To] Check if you can Unlock

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I found an artilce that says you can add the firmware bundle to pwnage tool to support 4.3.4 & 4.3.5. This will get the job done. Problem is when I cant figure out how to add the write permission to paste the file.