Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1st gen iphone bootloader prob

Default 1st gen iphone bootloader prob
    Hey guys I am having a problem with the bootloaders and pwnage tool. I have the bootloaders that are from this site for the 2.2 unlock but for some reason pwnage tool isnt finding them. I have them in a folder and on my desktop of my macbook so Iam not sure what is wrong? any help?

thanks!

Same happened to me. When I download the bootloader it places two files on my desktop named BL-39.bin and BL-46.bin. Then when running pwnage is asks to search for bootloader 3.9 on the web. I click no and then I tries to find the file on the computer. I point them to both files mentioned, but it dosen't work.
    Any ideas please??

i figured it out....when you download pwnage tool you have to drag it to the desktop. when its in the form of the CD i guess u could say it acts gayy. Just drag it to the desktop and it will coppy to it then go from there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uf08killa For This Useful Post:

n.albrecht (12-05-2008)

meaning drag the bl3.9.bin file into the pwnage tool? i tried but it said the file cannt be modified... help!

dam. i finally figured it out. instead of copying the bl39.bin file over to the pwnage tool "cd" folder, simply drag the pwnage prog over instead. tsk.
    Last edited by jazzon; 03-27-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost