+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1st gen iPhone, previously pwned, and new pwning tools for 2.2

is a discussion within the

Pwnage

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
There have been many changes and I am trying to figure out what's the experience of other people using 1st gen iPhones that have been previously pwned. My questions are:
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default 1st gen iPhone, previously pwned, and new pwning tools for 2.2
    There have been many changes and I am trying to figure out what's the experience of other people using 1st gen iPhones that have been previously pwned. My questions are:

1. Do you have a 1st gen iPhone previously pwned (jailbroken, unlocked, neutered) and you are now running 2.2 successfully jailbroken by first updating 2.1 to 2.2 on iTunes 8.02 and then using Quickpwn?
    2. Do you have a 1st gen iPhone previously pwned (jailbroken, unlocked, neutered) and you are now running 2.2 successfully jailbroken by restoring a custom 2.2 fw on iTunes 8.02?
    3. Do you have a 1st gen iPhone previously pwned (jailbroken, unlocked, neutered) and you are now running 2.2 successfully jailbroken by restoring a custom 2.2 fw on iTunes 8.01?

Please read the questions with attention and answer clearly and informatively. I think you are going to help a lot of people out there.

Thanks
    Last edited by marcoiac; 11-24-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3