Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: You Tube Not Working after JB 2.0 Iphone on winpwn 2.0

Default You Tube Not Working after JB 2.0 Iphone on winpwn 2.0
    I guess I see alot of people having the same issues, i followed the winpwn JB 2.0 guide , iam an at7t customer so i did not check the you tube fix on winpwn and now YouTube keeps asking me "You must first connect to Itunes with an Internet connection to enable YouTube." i treid that on iTunes and still doesn;t work please if someone can find out if we need to mark the check on winpwn for the You TUbe fix even if we are At&T customers please let us know or if there w will be a fix coming on Cydia , thanks!!

install bossprefs and under "more" click "fix user dir permissions" (or something like that) then on the screen that pops up click "Do it" and when it's done the screen will disappear.
    Go to the home screen and restart your iphone "turn off then on" and it should work!
    Tell me if it doesn't!!

I have the same issue as stated above, I did the bossprefs fix user dir permissions, still not working. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your assistance.

I re-pwned my 2G iphone with the You Tube option selected and everything works!!
    Last edited by dcscribble; 08-05-2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dcscribble View Post
    I have the same issue as stated above, I did the bossprefs fix user dir permissions, still not working. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your assistance.

I re-pwned my 2G iphone with the You Tube option selected and everything works!!
    I pwned with the you tube option and it doesnt work for some reason.
    If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!

When you pwned the firmware did you leave the "activate" option checked? If you are an ATT customer the only thing you need checked is Cydia. Everything else should be not checked.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are on a legit at&t plan, (iPhone plan) do not check the box to activate youtube. Check Cydia only. If on any other carrier or at&t plan like pay as you go, check the activate youtube option.

Worked for me.
    Last edited by rvlyssup; 08-05-2008 at 10:45 PM.
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!