Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 12" powerbook g4 deal or no deal?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default 12" powerbook g4 deal or no deal?
    i have a friend selling a powerbook g4 12" for 400 bucks is this a good deal? it will be my 1st mac and i was hoping to also use it for photoshopping as i'm gonna start doing some photography... i have a big monitor i could plug it in to. it seems like an alright deal but thought i'd ask here since ya'll know so much with regards to macs. please and thanks.

Hi!
    It would help if you included information on processor speed, RAM, any included software, and operating system.
    NB

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

without knowing what the specs are it is hard to say.... probably an OK deal so long as it is in good shape but hardly a STEAL
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings