+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: After jail-breaking my iPhone 4s and installing a few tweaked Bluetooth messes up?

is a discussion within the

Other Methods

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
When I download a couple of tweaks for my iPhone 4s in Cydia the Bluetooth started sending muffled music sound to my jambox. There also is a author problem when
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default After jail-breaking my iPhone 4s and installing a few tweaked Bluetooth messes up?
    When I download a couple of tweaks for my iPhone 4s in Cydia the Bluetooth started sending muffled music sound to my jambox. There also is a author problem when the box comes up to select the jambox it also shows iPhone and iPhone speaker I know the iPhone should not be there so is there a way to fix this or do I have to re jailbreak my phone for the Second time. Help would be appreciated thank you.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickmidd View Post
    When I download a couple of tweaks for my iPhone 4s in Cydia the Bluetooth started sending muffled music sound to my jambox. There also is a author problem when the box comes up to select the jambox it also shows iPhone and iPhone speaker I know the iPhone should not be there so is there a way to fix this or do I have to re jailbreak my phone for the Second time. Help would be appreciated thank you.
    avoid jailbreaking, because you will be forced to update to 5.1, which there is no jailbreak yet for iphone 4s owners

like you said, the bluetooth messed up after installing a few tweaks. So the best thing is uninstalling one by one to test it

Some tweaks are not compatible with certain apple apps..

and please refrain from using explicit language...

we are help to help you but no need to use it, there are underaged eyes lurking around

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,514 Times in 6,400 Posts

I've never heard that jail breaking will force you to update your firmware?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Agree^

dont know what he meant by that
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide