+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP PLEASE ! IPhone 4 stuck on apple logo currently on 4.3.1 - 04.10.01

is a discussion within the

Other Methods

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
HELLO! i currently have a iphone 4 16gb unlocked with gevey with os 4.3.1 baseband 04.10.01 i jailbroke my iDevice with (jailbreakme.com) i opened cydia & downloaded apps such as
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation HELP PLEASE ! IPhone 4 stuck on apple logo currently on 4.3.1 - 04.10.01
    HELLO!

i currently have a iphone 4 16gb unlocked with gevey with os 4.3.1 baseband 04.10.01
    i jailbroke my iDevice with (jailbreakme.com) i opened cydia & downloaded apps such as (NOTE:i was looking for apps that would allow me to text message without closing an application)
    "QuickSMS" which causes me to reboot my device. (I DIDNT LIKE THE APP SO I DELETED IT OFF MY PHONE) i then downloaded another app call "iRealSMS" (i believe) - so my phone had to reboot AGAIIIINN- i then opened the application and it FROZE so it was stuck couldnt do anything just scroll up & down IN the application. So, i decided to do a HARD RESET (home button+power) as it was turning on it got stuck on the apple logo & it just keeps shutting on & off. ive tried these methods:

*Re-Jailbreaking using RedSn0w 0.9.6rc16 ( to jailbreak it to my original OS 4.3.1)*
    *Just Boot tethered device with both RedSn0w 0.0.6rc16 & RedSn0w 0.9.9b8*
    *Using Tiny-Umbrella 4.33.02 by clicking "fix recovery-Save SSH-Start TSS server-*
    *Going into Driver C/Windows/System 32/Drivers/Etc/Host & changing it. ( i did this to try & restore to a custom NO_BB custom firmware or back to 4.3.1)
    *ive tried using snowbreeze to create "build ipsw" but at the end of the building it said it could not build my IPSW*

* i have put my phone in DFU MODE & tried to restore but nothing..
    *Aswell as RECOVERY MODE-NOTHING

ERRORS I GET IN ITUNES:

IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!!THANK YOU (:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 Times in 2,641 Posts

You need shsh blobs to restore back to 4.3.1 or any 4.xx firmware. Do you have it saved ? Check with tiny umbrella but tiny umbrella will not recognize your device if your iphone cannot be booted up unless you have used TU before on this iphone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello , i believe i used TU but just to check the firmware not save my SHS. i just tried SHIFT+ENTER on itunes to do firmware NO_BB 5.0.1 and runned TSS SERVER on tiny umbrella but i got a error code "2005" i think?.. im beginning to think my iphone is useless :/ is there anything else i could do?

THANK YOU!

Thanks

What is your itunes version ?
    You don't have to use tss server to restore to 5.0.1.
    Now you have created a No bb ipsw of 5.0.1
    Run redns0w , manual select stock 5.0.1 and choose only pwned dfu mode.
    Once your iphone is in pwned dfu mode , screen is black.
    Run itunes : shift + restore to No bb 5.0.1 ipsw.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default no title
    my itunes is on 10.5.2.11
    i just tried to do the Redsn0w & i went to EXTRAS/SELECT IPSW/ but then it popped up a message & said the IPSW can not work on this version of RedSn0w i was using redsn0w 0.9.9b8 what Redsn0w version should i download or use? thank you for your help greatly appreciated (:

this is how my firmware look

iPhone3,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore
    NO_BB_iPhone3,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana View Post
    my itunes is on 10.5.2.11
    i just tried to do the Redsn0w & i went to EXTRAS/SELECT IPSW/ but then it popped up a message & said the IPSW can not work on this version of RedSn0w i was using redsn0w 0.9.9b8 what Redsn0w version should i download or use? thank you for your help greatly appreciated (:

this is how my firmware look

iPhone3,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore
    NO_BB_iPhone3,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore
    i just downloaded the newest redn0w for ios 5.0.1 i selected the IPSW went to PWn'd DFU mode went into itunes did the ****+restore & it gave me error 3194.. :/
    Last edited by Ciana; 12-22-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks

Run tiny umbrella, uncheck set hosts file to cydia under advance tab and close it , Now put your iphone into pwned dfu mode and restore to N0_BB 5.0.1 ipsw.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

Ciana (12-23-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I believe I've tried doing the tiny umbrella. So I open tiny umbrella uncheck the Cydia thing then press start TSS server then go into iTunes then do shft to 5.0.1? If so I already tried this. it gave me 2005 error.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you iyeow i tried what you told me without pressing "tss server" thank you ! (:

Thanks

I am glad you reread my post again and follow strictly to my instructions.
    Last edited by iYeow; 12-23-2011 at 09:13 PM.