+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Little help installing iSwitcher + iBrickr question

is a discussion within the

Other Methods

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Yea total noob here lol... my knowledge is of manually winscp'ing to change icons/themes and using installer.app So im messing with iBrickr and i understand the concept, but how come
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Little help installing iSwitcher + iBrickr question
    Yea total noob here lol... my knowledge is of manually winscp'ing to change icons/themes and using installer.app

So im messing with iBrickr and i understand the concept, but how come nothing i download has a .pxl file its just a .plist. What i wanna do is the way that makes it so that its in installer.app I downloaded the stuff off his site but am still confused how to install it in iBrickr

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    Yea total noob here lol... my knowledge is of manually winscp'ing to change icons/themes and using installer.app

So im messing with iBrickr and i understand the concept, but how come nothing i download has a .pxl file its just a .plist. What i wanna do is the way that makes it so that its in installer.app I downloaded the stuff off his site but am still confused how to install it in iBrickr
    Look in your 'Recycle Bin'. Your computer is automatically unzipping the file. Once you have the .zip file simply remove the .zip extension and you'll have a .pxl file that will load with iBrickr.
    White 3G

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

pork (09-14-2007)