Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Background help with Ibrickr

Default Background help with Ibrickr
    Hey guys, i am using Ibrickr and i just cannot figure out how to get the background image to show up. I loaded all the icons from the theme i downloaded, and it shows up behind them, but where the 4th row of icons would be it is black? How do i get the background image to show up there? I think the background image was linked to each icon and i loaded them that made up the that part. Is there a way to load the WHOLE background in ONE IMAGE? Any help is greatly appreciated!

BTW this site is AWE+SOME!!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Have you tried installing Summerboard and using that?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Have you tried installing Summerboard and using that?
    Not sure what that is? Is that another program?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Its available via Installer.app. I recommend you follow this guide, then you should be in a place to know what you're doing.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FizzikalJ View Post
    Hey guys, i am using Ibrickr and i just cannot figure out how to get the background image to show up. I loaded all the icons from the theme i downloaded, and it shows up behind them, but where the 4th row of icons would be it is black? How do i get the background image to show up there? I think the background image was linked to each icon and i loaded them that made up the that part. Is there a way to load the WHOLE background in ONE IMAGE? Any help is greatly appreciated!

BTW this site is AWE+SOME!!
    Or you could be missing the demoapp icon...that's the background. If you had downloaded from someone's else theme...i am sure there is demoapp icon in the package..you would need to load that icon too.

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Or you could be missing the demoapp icon...that's the background. If you had downloaded from someone's else theme...i am sure there is demoapp icon in the package..you would need to load that icon too.
    Yea, but if they have just the original 12 icons, and it dont have a demo app. icon, so is there a way to juss load a complete background?

I downloaded this file
    http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=453
    , and wanted my phone to look like this, but i cannot get the bottom waterfalls where the 4th row of icons should be, and i cannot find it in the folder i downloaded, how am i suppose to get it.

anyone? Please help
    Last edited by FizzikalJ; 09-11-2007 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost