Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do IChange battery icons in windows using ibrickr

Cool How do IChange battery icons in windows using ibrickr
    Please help me to understand how to do this. I have searched and I am still confused. First of all how do i delete a file in the springboard section of ibrickr in order to put in the new battery icons? Could someone please give ma step by step instructions on how to do this?
    thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by wishtoplay View Post
    Please help me to understand how to do this. I have searched and I am still confused. First of all how do i delete a file in the springboard section of ibrickr in order to put in the new battery icons? Could someone please give ma step by step instructions on how to do this?
    thank you guys

1.) navigate to SpringBoard folder:

System > Library > CoreServices > SpringBoard.app

2.) Add all 18....or how ever many battery png's there are..to the SPRINGBOARD.APP folder

3.) after you have sucessfully added them. RESTART your phone by completely powering off your fone..and turning it back on.. then when u charge it..u shall see your new battery logo..

NOTE*.. this goes for all Battery icons not just your big charging battery.

thank you so much for responding. do you know how to delete files from i brickr?

well..just navigate to the file..click it...then on the left u should see a *delete* link..just click it..and vola

and when copying files into a directory..it just overwrites without asking. so no need to delete them.... you cant delete folders with ibrikr..if u need to delete a whole folder..use Finder..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZ3r0 For This Useful Post:

wishtoplay (09-02-2007)

thank you again.