+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube Problems. T.I.M.

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I sold an unlocked iphone to a guy in italy, and is using a service provider called Telecom Italia Mobile. He is having problems getting youtube to work. His email,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jaredb03's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Youtube Problems. T.I.M.
    I sold an unlocked iphone to a guy in italy, and is using a service provider called Telecom Italia Mobile. He is having problems getting youtube to work. His email, safari and everything else is working fine, but when he taps youtube he gets this message "Cannot connect to YouTube". Any ideas on what he needs to do? Also he is using WiFi not eDge/GPRS. Thanks, Jared

I found the PACAY thing, is there any other way of doing it since i shipped it to him already?
    Last edited by jaredb03; 10-10-2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

just send him the pacay file,and tell him to unzip it and run it. It should fix his youtube
     Think Different

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Youtube problems with the crack
    Hello team. You are right, I'm using the application that you told me about but is not working. I'm using pacay application but nothing. I'm having the same output telling me: "Cannot connect to YouTube" please help me guys.

Thanks a lot