Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Voicemail Problem. HELP!is a discussion within the
Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)forums, a part of the
I have an unlocked uk iphone on o2.... However i have the voicemail tab working and set up. however when the phone rings it doesnt divert to voicemail... it just...
10-08-2007, 04:22 AM #1Voicemail Problem. HELP!
I have an unlocked uk iphone on o2....
However i have the voicemail tab working and set up. however when the phone rings it doesnt divert to voicemail... it just rings and rings.
can this be fixed?
Just in case anyone had the same problem. I found the voicemail activate for 02. Just type 1750 and tap call. Works a treat! Love the iphone and now its all working nicely!
Last edited by Barryyoung; 10-08-2007 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
10-08-2007, 04:37 AM #2
How do I change timeout before going Voicemail? 1. From the keypad dial the following: *#61#
2. Press the Call button
3. Write down your voicemail number. It's the number after "Forwards to"
4. From the keypad dial the following: *61*1VOICEMAILNUMBER*11*30# inserting your voicemail number where VOICEMAILNUMBER is. It should be 11 numbers. For example, if your voicemail number is 16787641111 then your command would be: *61*16787641111*11*30#. 30 is the length of time in the command above. 20 is the default. 30 is the max.
5. Press the Call button to send your command to the server
6. You should see the following:
Setting Activation Succeeded
Voice Call Forwarding
7. Congrats. You are set! Call your iPhone again to see that it now takes longer to hit voicemail.
10-09-2007, 11:42 PM #3
moved to other carriers forum
10-10-2007, 03:34 PM #4
wow..great...thx for the info...