+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how can i get in here 3. cd /var/root/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi. i `am in London, England and bought an I phone I unlocked it and put an Orange sim card in it. when I`m on the move I like to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default how can i get in here 3. cd /var/root/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
    hi.

i `am in London, England and bought an I phone I unlocked it and put an Orange sim card in it. when I`m on the move I like to brows in the web what is not possible as the edge setting are not working here in England (correct me if I`m wrong) I try to set up the GPRS settings but all I find is in |Network, edge,----apn: Orangewap, usernamerange password: Multimedia I want to set GPRS and get in to cd /var/root/Library/Preferences/System Configuration but have no idea where this is located. (is it on IBrickr ?)

please help

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasch View Post
    hi.

i `am in London, England and bought an I phone I unlocked it and put an Orange sim card in it. when I`m on the move I like to brows in the web what is not possible as the edge setting are not working here in England (correct me if I`m wrong) I try to set up the GPRS settings but all I find is in |Network, edge,----apn: Orangewap, usernamerange password: Multimedia I want to set GPRS and get in to cd /var/root/Library/Preferences/System Configuration but have no idea where this is located. (is it on IBrickr ?)

please help
    You can get in there with iphone browser.. I use it all the time to change themes I also use windows, hope that helps