+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Softbank Japan iphone

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Mine is softbank japan locked iphone 4 with baseband 4.12.01 running on ios 5.1.1, one of the people whose waiting for unlock, software or hardware, even genuine factory unlock.. Please
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Softbank Japan iphone
    Mine is softbank japan locked iphone 4 with baseband 4.12.01 running on ios 5.1.1, one of the people whose waiting for unlock, software or hardware, even genuine factory unlock.. Please update me if theres already a way for me to be unlock. Thanks

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

There is no way to unlock, unless you got a factory unlock.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,619 Times in 5,898 Posts

There are many companies that offer factory unlocks ranging from $20 to $70.

Thanks

yeah but softbank itself doesnt allow unlocking thats why i guess that way is impossible.. i need a miracle for this.. i dont know why gevey sim it taking so long..

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    yeah but softbank itself doesnt allow unlocking thats why i guess that way is impossible.. i need a miracle for this.. i dont know why gevey sim it taking so long..
    I'm not following you, the unlocking is not done via the softbank carrier, its done via the iphone's IMEI

the only way the softbank sim will not work is if they locked the sim card to a specific phone

Thanks

? wait im lost there.. for example, i know a company that unlocks iphone using IMEI also, but for now, they are currently under negotiations with Softbank Japan, which i know japan wont allow.. Can my iphone 4 be factory unlock through IMEI without the concern of the carrier that my iphone is locked with? because if what i only need is to find a company that can factory unlock all iphones, IMEI and money, then i would definitely go for it. If you can recommend somebody, please.. a legit one..

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

? wait im lost there.. for example, i know a company that unlocks iphone using IMEI also, but for now, they are currently under negotiations with Softbank Japan, which i know japan wont allow.. Can my iphone 4 be factory unlock through IMEI without the concern of the carrier that my iphone is locked with? because if what i only need is to find a company that can factory unlock all iphones, IMEI and money, then i would definitely go for it. If you can recommend somebody, please.. a legit one..
    I don't know of any company that does SoftBank Japan phones... But you never know, they may decide to let them unlock iPhones. And like EVO said, the only way it couldn't be unlocked would be if the SIM is locked to a specific phone. You'll just have to wait and see though bud, it's better to wait then give up and never get it unlocked. Hopefully they make a deal with them...

The only legit site I know of is officialiphoneunlock.co.uk but they do not do SoftBank Japan.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,019 Times in 6,925 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post

The only legit site I know of is officialiphoneunlock.co.uk but they do not do SoftBank Japan.
    They posted on their Facebook page this week that they should have SoftBank Japan up and running soon. So OP just give it a little time and check that site out. They are legit, I use them all the time.

Thanks

yeah.. ive checked their facebook page, i saw the announcement.. but it might be their most expensive product.. just hoping for it not to be too much expensive.. since the recommendation came from you guys, ill be waiting for it.. thanks guys..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I went over this website last night and they had softbank but preorder. I was wondering how long would it take to get the iphone unlocked if I got one from them. Cause I've seen a lot of comment said they were waiting for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    They posted on their Facebook page this week that they should have SoftBank Japan up and running soon. So OP just give it a little time and check that site out. They are legit, I use them all the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonko View Post
    I went over this website last night and they had softbank but preorder. I was wondering how long would it take to get the iphone unlocked if I got one from them. Cause I've seen a lot of comment said they were waiting for months.
    Last September 1, they said that it is already available, so i ordered, and it is indicated that unlock processing will take 12 days, days passed, until September 18, i got no unlock, i emailed them and asking what is the problem, they just answered me that they will return my money, so i got my refund on September 21. I still emailed them asking if theres a chance for future unlocks (since they are still accepting PRE-ORDERS) but they dont answer. They are real but the service sucks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zeneleven For This Useful Post:

sonko (10-11-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thank you for sharing. I will not order from them.

Last September 1, they said that it is already available, so i ordered, and it is indicated that unlock processing will take 12 days, days passed, until September 18, i got no unlock, i emailed them and asking what is the problem, they just answered me that they will return my money, so i got my refund on September 21. I still emailed them asking if theres a chance for future unlocks (since they are still accepting PRE-ORDERS) but they dont answer. They are real but the service sucks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonko View Post
    thank you for sharing. I will not order from them.
    No problem. But still im waiting, since i dont have any choice.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

now is 21st octobre 2012...
    is there any information about unlocking iphone 4 softbank japan, yet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alhaddare View Post
    now is 21st octobre 2012...
    is there any information about unlocking iphone 4 softbank japan, yet?
    no update yet. seems like no chance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Sofbank Unlock
    @zeneleven

Officalunlock.co.uk now offering unlock for softbank iphone but its too expensive 150GBP,
    but i checked some other Philippians sites, which offer unlock around USD 80,

even i am looking also the unlock for iphone4 & iphone4S both are with softbank.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ersanjeev84 View Post
    @zeneleven

Officalunlock.co.uk now offering unlock for softbank iphone but its too expensive 150GBP,
    but i checked some other Philippians sites, which offer unlock around USD 80,

even i am looking also the unlock for iphone4 & iphone4S both are with softbank.
    hi, what a Filipino sites? send me a link please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipisin View Post
    hi, what a Filipino sites? send me a link please
    Verified Unlock site,
    But again they stopsoftbank earlier it was 199 Pound,
    OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - Official iPhone Unlock Prices

Filipino site, i contact them, they told they are genuie (which all says), but i want to wait little more
    Permanent Factory Unlock for Softbank iPhone 4S 4G 3GS Philippines - 6876420

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

they have page in facebook 'iphone unlock greenhills ' they unlocking permanently softbank carrier for iphone i hope they can help you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

at a high price...