+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: H2O - Unable to "directly call internationally" on iPhone 4S

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
as all you h2o users know there is a Free International Direct Calling with H2OWireless when I used to have my iPhone 4 I was able to call my relatives
    Thanks

Angry H2O - Unable to "directly call internationally" on iPhone 4S
    as all you h2o users know there is a Free International Direct Calling with H2OWireless
    when I used to have my iPhone 4 I was able to call my relatives overseas directly from my contacts (direct dialing) and this is what the others iPhones (2G-3G-3GS-4) says when you call somebody overseas from your contacts

H2O - Unable to "directly call internationally" on iPhone 4S-img_0081.png

after I got my iPhone 4S when I call somebody overseas it dials the number this screen doesn't pop-up any more and then there is an automated machine saying: "Please enter your destination number now" and I have to dial the number again!

I think the iPhone 4S doesn't allow the SIM card to send the DTMF Tones

the cons is that I don't know everybody phone number and I have to go back to contacts and look at the number and dial again, this is very uncomfortable

I know it doesn't have nothing to do with the Jailbreak since my iPhone 4 isn't JB at the moment and there is no JB for iP4S

are you h2o and iPhone 4S users having the same issue or is just my phone acting funny ?
    I'm so frustrated about this situation
    Last edited by duromega; 11-20-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks

Issue Solved!

Wanna Know Why Apple Released a Revised iOS 5.0.1 for iPhone 4S Users?
    I remember reading a post about iPhone 4S users having problems with their sim cards
    "Invalid SIM" or "No SIM Card installed" alert appears intermittently.
    Status bar displays "No Service" or "Searching" in a location with good network coverage.

Apple was able to release a fix only to those that needed it instead of forcing everyone; even those not having the problem, to deal with a software update.

I've updated to the new built (9A406) and now I'm able to international direct call from my contacts
    if any iPhone 4S users out there with H2O are having problem to direct call your contacts from your address book this is the solution

Update to : 5.0.1 (9A406)

Thank you for reading anyways!