+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Orange Uk Carrier Bundle

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi I modded a lot with my iPhone 3GS and now MMS and 3G has gone, so can any one upload the file (the whole bundle), 10.0 and the one
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Orange Uk Carrier Bundle
    Hi I modded a lot with my iPhone 3GS and now MMS and 3G has gone, so can any one upload the file (the whole bundle), 10.0 and the one before that please? Thanks for any help!

Anyone? You can just post it from /System/carrier bundles... Thanks guys. I would do it if I could

Ok... news - to anyone who actually bothered to read this , I am doing a full restore to 4.2.1 shsh saved thank god. While I was saving, something really weird happened. Using iSHSHit, I saved 4.2.1 blobs just in case, and emailed them to myself. Then, I selected, save ALL VERSIONS. Since I had never saved any blobs before, and hadn't run any firmware between 3.2.1 and 4.2.1, I didn't expect it to save anything. Amazingly, it saved my 4.1 blobs. How is this even possible? Didn't apple stop signing these babies ages ago?
    Last edited by kartik; 04-23-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost