+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3g 4.1 baseband 6.15 simple mobile problems

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i have some issues on my iphone 3g it is unlocked and jailbroken. the issues are that in some occations it will just go straight to no service then it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3g 4.1 baseband 6.15 simple mobile problems
    i have some issues on my iphone 3g it is unlocked and jailbroken.

the issues are that in some occations it will just go straight to no service then it will search then it will show simple mobile but with no bars

another is that i try sending a txt any txt or mms and it wont send some will and some will load the bar but right before its almost done it stays there then says message failed

another issue is that it will drop calls where ever i am and it wont let me call at times and when people call me it says my phone is out of service

lastly one that bothers me the most is that when i go on the web itll work but when i want to go to anther page it will say it cannot connect because the server is not responding

the plan i have on simple mobile is the $60 unlimited everything so i know i have data sms mms web and email unlimited calling and such

the iphone is 4.1 firmware baseband 6.15 and bootloader 6.4 im willing to try anything because i have everything backed up so just let me know what to do

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I also have the same problem theres no servic eon myiphone it show that oerator or stuff but i cant call out or nobody can call me i have modemfirmware 06.15.00 baseband 4.2.1 8C148a can someone help me i already jailbreak with redsnow and then install ultrasnow what shall i do so i can call and receive call sends some messages please help me;(

Thanks

it sounds like both of you need to install SAM... read more in the unlocking forum and chk out:
    How to Activate iPhone Officially Without Official SIM with SAM & RedSn0w 0.9.6b6 | iPhoneHeat

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello i have try and follow those links install sam but still i dont can call out or send som message ;( I follow the step by step instruction what shall i do it say when i dial a number the call is failed!Help me with this matter so i can able to used my iphone with other carrier and thanks a lot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default i fixed it!!!
    the mms issue at least i sold my iphone and bought another 3g my apn info is [case sensitive]

apn: Simple
    blank
    blank
    apn: epc.tmobile.com
    blank
    blank
    mmsc: http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    mms proxy: 216.155.165.050
    mms max message size:614400
    mms ua prof url: wap.sonyericsson.com/Uaprof/W800iR101.xmlvbl

that fixed the mms and also stoped me from getting the annoying message saying the file was too big or what ever

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j69barrios View Post
    i have some issues on my iphone 3g it is unlocked and jailbroken.

the issues are that in some occations it will just go straight to no service then it will search then it will show simple mobile but with no bars

another is that i try sending a txt any txt or mms and it wont send some will and some will load the bar but right before its almost done it stays there then says message failed

another issue is that it will drop calls where ever i am and it wont let me call at times and when people call me it says my phone is out of service

lastly one that bothers me the most is that when i go on the web itll work but when i want to go to anther page it will say it cannot connect because the server is not responding

the plan i have on simple mobile is the $60 unlimited everything so i know i have data sms mms web and email unlimited calling and such

the iphone is 4.1 firmware baseband 6.15 and bootloader 6.4 im willing to try anything because i have everything backed up so just let me know what to do
    turn off the 3g and make sure the data apn says simple