+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Singapore Carrier, Starhub PROBLEMS.

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi people, I am from Singapore. Lately I have been experiencing alot of problems after jailbreaking. Now I do not know if it's the carrier's fault or the phone's fault,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Singapore Carrier, Starhub PROBLEMS.
    Hi people, I am from Singapore. Lately I have been experiencing alot of problems after jailbreaking. Now I do not know if it's the carrier's fault or the phone's fault, OR the jailbreaking fault.

I have restored my iPhone4 from a jailbroken 4.1 to an unjailbroken 4.2.

The problem is that it always shows me No Service, after many reboots. I have resetted network settings, resetted ALL settings, the airplane mode method, and the ultrasn0w method.

I am desperately in need of help.

I do not know wether this fits into this forum topic, but if it is not, Moderators, please help me move it to a suitable place

-ian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,642 Posts

If you now at 4.2.1 and your iphone is with official carrier or you have a factory unlock & you are getting no service, i suggest you take it to apple store in SG to get a replacement.
    Unless your iphone uses software unlock, upgrading to 4.2.1 will also update your baseband and there is no unlock tool to unlock this current baseband.