+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clearing the Cydia Queue Via SSH

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I am stuck and for the life of me cannot find an answer anywhere. I want to clear my cydia queue via SSH. I want to download something and when
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Clearing the Cydia Queue Via SSH
    I am stuck and for the life of me cannot find an answer anywhere. I want to clear my cydia queue via SSH. I want to download something and when I click to download Cydia is trying to download the Elite Pro HD them (which I already have on my phone)

What folder do I need to go to to remove this from the queue?

Thanks in advance guys

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

U don't need to do that, just find the source in which elite pro hd is located and remove that source. Restart cydia and u can add that source again. It just gets stuck sometimes.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am having the same problem, have elite pro installed but it keeps showing up first in my queue. The repo is of modmyi and I cannot remove it since its part of the default source list in Cydia.

Any other suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, you don't need to do that, neither have SSH installed. Just find the source in which your package stuck in the queue is located and remove that source. Restart cydia and you can add that source again.
    It just gets stuck sometimes, when some different packages that uses similar sources try to overwrite.