+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: where did legacy go?

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
can anyone tell me why i cant find legacy on cydia? i am trying to get the mms working on my iphone but i cant find legacy. the only thing
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default where did legacy go?
    can anyone tell me why i cant find legacy on cydia? i am trying to get the mms working on my iphone but i cant find legacy. the only thing that pops up is tron themes.

am i the only one its not showing up for?
    Last edited by yohand; 08-08-2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am also looking for this as well. My friends 3g on 3.1.3 can send mms but not receive them

btw the phone is on tmobile. Jailbroken with redsnow and unlocked with ultrasnow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i had my girlfriends iphone 3g on 4.0 with baseband 05.13.04 and downgraded to 3.1.2. i used the repo in cydia called LEIMobile repo. add this repo and it will have the mms fix for tmobile. add http://beta.leimobile.com/repo in cydia and you should be good to go. it also has the mms fix for simple mobile.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Where?
    I have the same problem, so none has a solution for this?

I've downgraded my 3G from 4.0.1 to 3.1.3.. the performance of iOS4 sucks with a 3G or lower... you need a 3GS or a 4 to run that... anyway.

I restored from default firmware, no backups, j/b with redsnow 0.9.4 pointing to the old 3.1.2 firmware when prompted, I've unlocked with ultrasn0w.
    I am using "APN Editing" for MMS but the pictures don't work, the pictures onlt work from T-Mo to T-mo phones, they won't come thru from the outside, the message I get is:

"The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"

I fixed this with LEIMobile.com repo but the title seems to point the fact this is only for iOS4.

I am looking now to try this "famous" and "wanted" LEGACY in Cidya that everyone says to look for (I've googled pretty much all day today and tried all different settings)....

So does anyone have a solution?
    To be clear, I am looking for this:
    ModMyi.com | T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid Legacy

but it doesn't show up in my new and shiny Cydia install.
    Help ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I did the same with my girls 3G. That repo will work with that firmware. I've tested it and works very well. Make after u download that repo to restart your phone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks