+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier Logo

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm looking for an "AirTel" carrier logo. Anybody has one? Looking for something with the full set of two separate Default and FSO images, including transparency. Thanks! *edit* : I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Carrier Logo
    I'm looking for an "AirTel" carrier logo. Anybody has one?
    Looking for something with the full set of two separate Default and FSO images, including transparency.

Thanks!

*edit* : I found tutorials on how to make my own. But Windows 7 won't let me install Photoshop CS3. Microsucks!
    Last edited by apoorv; 08-02-2009 at 05:36 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having a similar problem, I think. I've been experimenting with adding carrier logos and while AT&T and T-Mobile carrier logos installed correctly, I can't seem to find the the directory which would house ones for USA AE Airadigm, which I guess is Einstein Wireless / Einstein PCS. I've looked in System/Library/CarrierBundles, but can't find any folder for either USA AE Airadigm or Einstein. Where are they, and how can I make it so that when I'm on this network, their logo appears instead of text?

I've attached a couple of screenshots of what I currently see when I'm on their network, and what I see when I'm on AT&T's network. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and to answer your question, you can simply make an AirTel logo in Photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carrier Logo-usaae.jpg   Carrier Logo-att.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sankofas View Post
    I'm having a similar problem, I think. I've been experimenting with adding carrier logos and while AT&T and T-Mobile carrier logos installed correctly, I can't seem to find the the directory which would house ones for USA AE Airadigm, which I guess is Einstein Wireless / Einstein PCS. I've looked in System/Library/CarrierBundles, but can't find any folder for either USA AE Airadigm or Einstein. Where are they, and how can I make it so that when I'm on this network, their logo appears instead of text?

I've attached a couple of screenshots of what I currently see when I'm on their network, and what I see when I'm on AT&T's network. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and to answer your question, you can simply make an AirTel logo in Photoshop.
    Figured it out! I had to amend the .plist file and then upload 2 separate image files.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you please share your PNGs and details about the .plist you modified?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you want the 2010 Airtel logo try googling it around? I found this Airtel Carrier Logo 2010 for iPhone Techknowlogy

I am sure you can find more variety in Cydia from different Repos. Good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaxdacool1 For This Useful Post:

woodduck (06-22-2011)