+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS Not always working (Rogers and v. 1.1.3 firmware 04.02.13_G)

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, Long time reader, first time poster. I've had my 8gb 1.1.3 iphone for a few months now, unlocked, jailbroken and working well for the most part. My problem is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SMS Not always working (Rogers and v. 1.1.3 firmware 04.02.13_G)
    Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster. I've had my 8gb 1.1.3 iphone for a few months now, unlocked, jailbroken and working well for the most part. My problem is that for some reason or another certain people just can't get my text messages, one person can't get mine, but I get texts from them, and with another person it seems random, where a text will go through either to or from me. But very rarely, so rarely in fact I think it only happened once, otherwise nothing. Beyond this I have no problems with text messaging, other than the time stamp problem that I have never really bothered to fix.

My sim card is probably more than 4 years old...would a newer sim have any chance of fixing this? If not, any other ideas?

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't think I new Sim will help. If you are receiving SMS then it's not your sim or phone. I can't remember on the top of my head the fixes, but use the search feature at the top about SMS tweaks or SMS fixes and you should find it.

I know that doesn't sound like much help but I had a similar problem and adding a tweak or something on installer fixed it. If I have time I will see if I can find the posts...I fixed this when I first got my phone 6 months ago.

Good luck.