+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: call failed with maxis malaysia

is a discussion within the

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi i've been using 1.1.3 firmware on my iphone for over a month. My carrier is maxis, malaysia. My sim is 3g. In the begining, It used to display call
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default call failed with maxis malaysia
    Hi i've been using 1.1.3 firmware on my iphone for over a month. My carrier is maxis, malaysia. My sim is 3g. In the begining, It used to display call fail, then after a few attempts it connects. Sometimes, it connects without any fuss. Got used to it until 2 days ago, it fails everytime i attempt to make a call. what could be wrong? i have not updated firmware. Text messages are fine, in and out plus i receive calls with no problem. Has anyone got a suggestion?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

pal, i'm having the same problem too. I bought my phone back in Dec 2007, that time it was 1.1.2 and i was using iWorld with PSS sim, I was facing exactly the same problem as you. Then I upgraded to 1.1.3, the problem persist and I suspected it was PSS sim problem so I use iLiberty to unlock after I upgraded to 1.1.4, and now I'm not longer using PSS sim but the problem doesn't seem to go away. All I can do is to press "Call Back" a few more times Not sure with other operator like DiGi or Celcom. Any clue?